Monday, September 2, 2013

Introduction

Hello!

My name is Cassidy Geoghegan and I am a Political Science major and an English-writing minor. I am a senior from Madison, Wisconsin.

My interesting fact was that I just finished my Capstone project. That fact really isn't that interesting at all, however, so I probably got off to somewhat of a boring start. I promise I am not boring but I really do love political science, so I will definitely be examining the works of this class through a lens of a political science major.

I love to travel and I hope I can have a career in which I am able to do so frequently. I am not sure what's next for me, maybe law school, grad school, a move to D.C, who knows. I also love music, reading, skiing, working out/hiking, art, and pretty much anything or anyone that can make me laugh.

I am really looking forward to this semester!


No comments:

Post a Comment